Saturday, April 10, 2010

Only a Few


I got this new shirt from Becky. She was inspired after watching Zombieland. She too was made light hearted by the survival list. She hand painted this shirt for me and one for herself. I'm glad she chose Owl Blue so I could wear it on Spirit Friday. Out of all the people I saw on Friday 2 got the shirt. They loved it, understood it...they really got it. I now know that we are part of a small community of unlikely souls who will get this shirt. I will get a comment from a strange man in the market, a kid on the street, a group of awkward girls and I will know that on some level we are kindred spirits(of the Zombie kind).

1 comment:

Becky said...

Hooray! You look very cute in your zombie shirt. I can't wait to wear mine to the Zoo Run Run this Saturday! I made yours Owl Blue with the idea that you could probably get away with wearing it to school. ;)