Friday, August 1, 2008

Ningnut task 22

I didn't find Nings or TeacherLingo scary at all. What fun. I opened a blog in each. In Teacherlingo I opened a blog and shared my thoughts on creating my identity for the new year. I also enjoyed reading all the different attitudes voiced by others who are thinking about the return to school. I think it might be a fun way to share ideas with other teachers in similar groups. I didn't feel quite comfortable sharing all the info they asked for in the profile data so I didn't include full dob or district that I teach in. Then I went to Nings and create a site call Family Ties or DDDcircleotrust. I plan to invite all the family members when I get there email addresses. What a great way to share photos, announcements, happenings, videos, favorite music, and memories. It will be interesting to see if we really use it. I can see it might be handy.

No comments: