Saturday, February 20, 2010

Slyins?

Why isn't it that someone I know has compiled a list of word verifications of words for Blog responses? They remind me of snigglets! For instance, today I had to verify my blog response with Slyins. What does that sound like it would means? A sneaky way of tell a fib, of course. I guess perhaps I must be the founder of the word verification dictionary. Remember though, that my acronym NSCU never really took off, even after a years use. OK first word: Slyins.

2 comments:

Becky said...

I have kids who try to get away with slying every day. They think they are so clever, but their friends all go, "Oohhh!" when I call them out. Ha!

I keep forgetting about the list! Maybe I could transform it into some sort of art project...

I may not have adopted NSCU, but I certainly have made "crapliment" my own. :)

Becky said...

I love your updated word verification list- and the definitions you give them!
Here's one I'm using in my student-inspired art project: Ticardju!
PS- I'm a champion? Aawwww! :)