Friday, March 19, 2010

A Spring Thing

As James' birthday is near it is a signal of something. No not the West Texas Relays or the first day of spring but instead the time to switch the snowmen in the kitchen back to the usual decor. Pronounced, "Day Cor," with a very hard DAY by the PR Director of Tom Thumb while trying to entice us on the radio to come to the Spring Home and Garden Show this weekend. As I was packing the Frosties back into the box this morning the forecast is a chance of snow! Just a small chance but doesn't it make you happy that you haven't rushed out to get your spring flowers or put your garden in? It does me! I did clean out my garden but didn't even turn over the soil. I'm saving that for the day I harvest the isopods for school. But anyway I found the whole snowman thing ironic just a little too ironic, don't you think? It's like raaaainnnn on your wedding........

2 comments:

Becky said...

WHAT?! Chance of snow? Noooo!
I like it but it is time to be DONE with that stinky cold weather. Bleh!

Becky said...

Glory Glory! I love the song you posted!
Sometimes it makes me think that it's kind of selfish of God, that He created us for His glory, but then I remember that glory is accomplished in loving, praising, worshiping Him...and how could that be a bad thing for us?