Sunday, March 14, 2010

Zombieland?


Yes. Last night I watched Zombieland. I know Zombieland and Wolfman in the same year? Both of these I saw just because James wanted to see them and it is only fair since he complained through the second movie about Bridget Jones on Friday night. To my shock and unhorror, I liked Zombieland. It started out with 2 things I like: humor and a rules list! I wasn't even sure what a zombie is and am still not sure but didn't keep me from enjoying the show. Woody Harrelson was the typical Woody, goody. The other actors were all young kid-adults that I didn't know but enjoyed. In addition to lists of rules, the main character also talks about his list of irrational fears. I always find that funny and interesting because as a kid, I had my fair share. Did you know I scrunched up my night gown to the width of a rubber band so I could quickly get it over my head without anything attacking me. Zombieland is a fun 2 hour ride and it isn't really a scary movie at all. I recommend it for $1-3 dollar viewing.

1 comment:

Becky said...

LOL Wow! What can I say?
First, you should get bonus good-wife points for seeing both of those movies in a year! :)

Also, your review of Z-land actually makes me want to see it, in combination with Cody's testimonial that, "it really does have, like, a plot!"

And I know what you mean about the nightgown! Getting my head stuck in a sweater or turtleneck when I was little gave me a panicky feeling.