Monday, October 5, 2009

Words of Romance

About a month ago I heard the most romantic words I had ever witnessed. "I could never say no to a fella with a ponytail and a backward cap!" But this morning I came upon a close second. Walking through the halls of my work place very early this morning I overheard words that rang out the language of love, "Buckwheat is a nice enough looking guy, AND he does seem to know how to treat a woman..." Well what an endorsement! Surely Buckwheat is a match made in heaven! What is the point of this posting? Who knows? I just found all this interesting.

1 comment:

Becky said...

HA! I could never take seriously the romantic endeavors of anyone named-or who called themselves-"Buckwheat."

Speaking of words of romance, did I mention how much I admire the dynamic you and dad have? I mean, for one thing, it's lasted nearly 30 years, and another, it's pretty funny sometimes! (Dad saying he'll put you in the "sleeper hold" comes to mind...)