Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Flickr Fun!

So often I need a quick image for 5th grade science. For some reason I can never find what I'm looking for in a jiffy. I took this opportunity to gather some mudslide pictures for future use. I was shocked at the huge number of photos available on one topic. I can hardly wait to see what comes up for volcanic eruptions. I think this will be useful for getting images for ELL and special needs students who need a real live image. I think students could use a collection of gathered photos for power points, books, study aids...I found the site easy to use and navigate and will recommend it to others. At this point I am not into photography myself but can't wait to borrow images from others.

1 comment:

VWB said...

isn't it great that folks who do have photo talents (or desires) will share with the rest of us...I too have found great visual samples!