Sunday, June 20, 2010

Coming Along

Well week 3 of summer is here. Week1, I attended the Science Academy that seemed worthwhile because I was paid to attend. I had fun with my friends and eating lunch out each day. Week 2, Environmental Camp, which was fabulous. I was not paid but it cost me nothing and was a priceless experience. It is weird because I can't explain to anyone who wasn't there how great it actually was. During week 1 I got registered and logged on to my online technology course which I look forward to getting back to this week. I also look forward to getting back into my usual tennis routine and exercise routine. Since I finished Sarah's Key last week, I'm anxious to get to the library and start book 2 of the summer. I'm also looking forward to watching some movies. Somehow I think I may make it through the summer without any school withdrawals. Amazingly, I haven't had the urge to pick up a paintbrush or a scrub brush, yet.

1 comment:

Becky said...

I am so jealous of your environmental camp experience! Your photos and video clips are awesome; you should post some of them!

Hooray for exercise routines!

For books, I recommend "Girls of Riyadh" and "Water for Elephants."