Monday, June 28, 2010

Not Enough Rigor

Now that I'm home, I find my summer doesn't include quite enough rigor. Our new tennis pro, now a month delayed, has thrown a loop in the Tennis Academy schedule. It is a delicate balance of hours available inside, playable hours outside due to extreme heat, and availability of instructors. I've been having a daily run and Bowflex and or Wii but have come up with a stupid cough that I've diagnosed to be allergic in nature. Does being outside make that worse? Anyway it is 9:58 on a Monday morning, I've eaten, run, worked out, cleaned myself up, read a chapter in my school assigned summer reading, and am ready to do my online tech course. All this sounds like too much sitting. I'm resigned to no painting or interior decorating until I've made a decision, found the funding, and put in new flooring. I've put in my garden but it doesn't really require much time. Oh well, I'll continue to work on developing a satisfying daily schedule. I'll get it down about August 1st.

1 comment:

Becky said...

I know what you mean about too much sitting: I'm still adjusting to my new job. I feel like I'm constantly stretching or fidgeting!