Thursday, June 24, 2010

Techno School

Taking this graduate course has been good for me. I'm using all the techno tools that high schools and universities use. I've used the course website for course information, assignment information, uploading assignments, communication with professors and students, and viewing grades and assessments. I'm just amazed how it all works and it does work! On the flip side there were still glitches with technological presentations. Programs that were unable to open, incompatible software... Our professor was very understanding although I'm sure there are some that are not. Now just to wait for my presentation review. I was shocked by the idea of criticism and resubmission of work. Hmmm. I was pretty sure I was perfect.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Nah, I doubt your work will warrant any revision or resubmission. :)