Friday, August 6, 2010

Just the Right Shoe

As one ages it becomes a challenge to balance the style of a shoe with long standing comfort. I'm really a cheapy shoe shopper shopping only for a bargain that looks good but as my feet become more sensitive I have to be more selective. Maybe my tender feet are due more to the strains of physical activity than age. I put a lot of stress on them playing tennis, and occasionally falling, and running. Being a teacher on my feet alllll day just add to this problem. They feel hot, chapped and tired. Changing shoes middle of the day helps greatly but I really need something more comfortable to start with. I've tried a couple times to become the running shoe kind of teacher but I can't pull it off for 2 reasons. Reason 1: running shoe teachers must have stylish expensive running shoes. Reason 2: You have to feel confident in this decision. Hey, if I had those expensive shoes I bet I'd feel confident! Problem solved!

1 comment:

Becky said...

LOL well I guess you answered your own question! So I take it we'll be looking for expensive running shoes tomorrow? ;)