Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The Places You'd Go


After experiencing 2 weeks in Europe where she was personally shown about Austria and I mean personally my sister is trying to decide where and what she would show those who visited her? You must hope those visiting you might share some common interests, or at least have an interest in you. With that in mind, the task becomes easier. It is easier if you have places you feel passionately about: a sensational restaurant, a land form, a piece of art or architecture, your school, athletic facility, historic place. It is certainly food for thought. Remember it doesn't have to be a gondola ride up into the Alps, visiting the cello maker, or sharing snaps with the locals.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Oh man- SUCH a good question! I know right off the bat that I would definitely take my out-of-town visitor to one or more of the fantastic art museums in town!

Beyond that, I'll have to keep thinking. I will have a smashing itenerary soon...