Sunday, August 1, 2010

The Probable Cause

Yesterday by the time I finished tennis, running, and working out I felt a slight headache coming on. As you know for many years say from 9-39, I suffered from headaches. These were barf inducing, light barring, ear ringing headaches. I have never forgotten their intensity and have great sympathy for anyone who has a headache. I let this headache go a while thinking it would go away. It didn't seem to be getting worse but slowly I was losing my patience. This lead me to possible causes. When I surveyed the causes I decided it was amazing I was still alive. My feet were very hot in my running shoes and I was experiencing a slight toenail poke into the front of my shoes. Reason 1. I had my bangs clipped up with a clippy. Reason 2. I had run while they were cutting hay. Reason 3. The melted tar on the road stinks. Reason 4. I had left on my very supportive criss cross strap bra for athletics alllll day. Reason 5. I had tuna for lunch. Reason 6. I had only 1 cup of coffee. Reason 7. It was over 100 degrees. Reason 8. Wow. What gives you a headache?

1 comment:

Becky said...

What gives me a headache? Fortunately, I don't get them that often (knock on wood). Some of the triiggers though...
-Not having my daily Diet Coke
-Men wearing too much cologne (nausea-headache combo)
-Hunger, sometimes
-Eating something super-sugary by itself
-Not drinking enough water
-Drinking a surprisingly small amount of alcohol (New Year's Eve: a few sips of red wine, a few sips of champagne. New Year's Day: hangover?!)