Thursday, June 25, 2009

Cloud Computing Iapps

I'll have to stop by the Apple Store to play with an Ipod device because I don't have my own and I'm a reluctant borrower. I might add that I'm also a weak favor asker. But back to the subject. I enjoyed the video interview with the many computer experts on Cloud Computing. I think the only female interviewed did the best job of explaining that cloud computing means accessing applications from the "cloud" and only using you computer as a tool to access that program. I like that idea. It is easy to see that as the wave of the future, as explained in the video, when Internet is accessed much like other utilities. I'll update this task after I have my hands on experience. I know from viewing my sister's IPhone that I'd better bring my glasses because the application icons are very small.

No comments: