Saturday, June 20, 2009

Uploading to YouTube?

I'm way in over my head here! I don't think I have anything that anyone in the whole world would want to see. Or how about one of my children? They would see I had posted something out there for the world to see. My youngest, now 23 still tells the world I was normal until I became a teacher. He might be further scarred to find out that I put a video on You Tube. You know, I just really don't want to but....I saw where it said to try an Animoto Video. I thought well I could make an Animoto Video about states of matter. Well the video is awful, would not only embarrass my kids but would humiliate myself! I am just tempted to read the instructions but skip the actual activity. I think the world will just be a better place without my input. I feel I just have nothing to contribute to YouTube. I have been under the weather this weekend, perhaps that is my problem. Maybe tomorrow in the light of a new day I will have a different feeling. Maybe.

1 comment:

LauraAnn said...

I had the same dilemma about having something worthwile to contribute to youtube. I wondered if maybe we could film our back-to-school night presentations and post them for parents unable to attend to see?