Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Task 2, Job 3 or 4, Who Knows? Video Threads

I loved the Video Threading it is so easy to use. I wonder though can it really do anything we can't do with a Smart Board? Is it that it allows outside comment? If so that is where I have my problem. I want to make such clever projects but I don't really want comments from outsiders. I also don't want my picture showing up in some place such as in Korea or whatever. I kept my voice thread project private but I do want to share only with my loved one. As for teaching applications the possibilities are endless. Has it dawned on anyone else that the day of the overhead and document camera is numbered? Dah, dah, dah, daaaaah! How easy to voice and doodle your way through lecture 1 and then hit replay for the rest of the day! No, that is just too easy. No more forgetting what you said to each class period.

No comments: