Saturday, June 27, 2009

Got Chipperness?

,
It has been brought to my attention that my posts are lacking the chipper quality I usually include. I would like to deny that, but now pointed out, I cannot. You know I added the Great Joys and Disappointments sections to my blog because the Library 2 tasks have just not been very fun lately. I feel that the Great Disappointments show that I'm trying things that I haven't before and consider that to be great even if I am left unfulfilled. It is great to try the egg salad even if you find it bland lacking need spice. I tried Spider Man 3 even though I found it juvenile and too simplistic. I think that I'm trying new things to be good even if I get disappointed in the result. I was even think of adding a section about books I'm reading, movies I've watched and fun facts that I've learned. Did you know that there are really flea circuses and the best fleas come from Russia? Did you know that the sun makes a very slow revolution around the perimeter of the Milky Way and has made this journey only 18 times in its lifetime? Huh, Huh?

I'm going to think more on the chipperness issue for I hate to disappoint my followers.

1 comment:

LauraAnn said...

I've been working on a ditty to send your way,
A token of mirth and good cheer;
But nothing rhymes with technology,
And I don't have a thesaurus near!

I'll have to close without a point,
But here's a thought about innovation:
These are pretty serious musings
For girls on their summer vacation!

NOW GO OUT AND HAVE SOME FUN!