Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Easier Than I Dreamed


ViewGo is so easy. I know my first lesson is very rough but I'm just so amazed at the ease of the whole operation. I'm going to redo the lesson with more clarity and detail but in about 5 minutes, off the cuff, look what I did. Me, who know nuttin about nuttin! I can't wait to use it again!


This image has nuttin to do with the post other than this is what else I've been doing in my spare time. Thanks to Becky for painting the frame, Gay for an entertaining trip to Joann's, and James for saying it was pretty.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Mom! Your ViewGo lesson was great. Clicking the fullscreen button was a big help to this myopic viewer. Plus, at the end you get to see your crazy wallpaper with Cody and Shane!

I am glad at how the board turned out! I agree, it is very pretty. I think Lindsey will love it.