Sunday, July 19, 2009

Second Life, No, Third

I have ventured into Second Life. I went to the moon. The trip was much faster and smoother than I imagined. The first thing I noticed was that to leave the ship I had to buy a suit. Do you really have to pay real money? Then it ask me to touch something to get an HUD for viewing. It was very hard for me to move my arm. I finally got it by accident. I took a big step for mankind by initiating conversation with Silent Jules and should have realized that he wouldn't answer. Crystal did answer though. We said a few random things. I told her I was there for a class I was taking and she said, "Cool." I looked around but still felt unsure about obtaining inventory items and buying stuff. I can see I still have much to learn. It says you can also build your own slur, whatever that means. I'm not ready to give up just yet. As long as I'm not on the tennis courts, where I want to be I'll just keep peeking into Second Life. Oh yeah, I saw a girl who actually designed her own image with a wide rear. Now that is just too honest for me!

No comments: