Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Slidesharing, Let Me See...

Let me see if I have this correct. If I wanted to use someone's PowerPoint presentation that was create in something other than Microsoft PowerPoint I might need to translate it into the correct language so that it could be seen on my computer? And if this were the case I would use one of the slide sharing sites listed on this task? I really think that if this is the case I'd just make my own or do something else or get someone to do this for me if I thought this slide show was the end all. I think I get the concept. I realize the online tools exists out there. I could find and use them if need be. Is this enough? I hope so because I'm moving on to something more pertinent and fun.

1 comment:

VWB said...

I see it more as I have a PPT that I think others might want to use and I put it up on one of these sites so that others may access it in a form that would work acors platforms and on different types of computers.

Pershaps I am going to present or teach in a place where I can't sue my computer, but I would be able to access the internet on someone else's computer...I would put my PPT on one of thes services so I would have access to it from anywhere...and because they are public sites and I allow my slideshow to be public, you or anyone else can access it.

I have not done this thing yet, but that is what I interpret from the rading and what I have been able to do with slideshows already there.