Sunday, July 6, 2008

Lucky Number 13 Delicious


Hmmm! I am one who often asks, "Where did I see that?", "Did I save that anywhere?",and then I start madly searching through my computer. Even when I get into my folders and favorites I still have to keep searching because often I haven't labelled or organized my stuff well. I can see the value in tagging. I also like the idea of being able to share with collegues and see what they are using. On training days with our other campuses we always say we want more time to share without having to leave the classroom. This seems to be a logical way to spread more ideas around. Now, will I use it when September rolls around? I hope so, but sometime that busy bug takes hold and I fall back into my old, easy, and unproductive habits. Perhaps this year I might say NO to some obligations on campus and really focus on using more new technology. All I have to do is find some ways to say NO. I think I'll start searching and tagging that right now.

1 comment:

LauraAnn said...

How are you coming with that list of ways to say no?

I am weary from my day at Rice - fun, but a lot of sitting - so I am not blogging tonight. The old brain just isn't working too well...

Maybe tomorrow!

ps - where is today's ditty?