Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Task 16 wiki, wiki,wiki

I was so excited about wikis that I went to wetpaint and set up a wiki for an upcoming bridal shower at my house. I added several threads such as food, entertainment, supplies, guestlist..Most of those involved are church rather than work friends so I have to gather their email addresses for it to become fully functional.
I want to use it in class by putting a brainstorming topic on and having each class that comes in add to the existing list, not repeating anything listed. I think they could even add ideas at home. I think the next day the review of the previous day will be really interesting.
I sure love the Common Craft Videos. They make learning so basic and attainable.

My goal today is less time blogging and more time sewing. I've got to finish 2 ring bearer pillows. Hey has anyone been visited by the Ransom Daily Responder?

1 comment:

LauraAnn said...

Wait, are you the Random Responder or the Ransom Responder? It does make a difference, you know! The Ransom Responder should be making money on this venture, and if that is true I want a cut!