Saturday, July 12, 2008

Random Posts

I am getting adventurous and trying to clean up my Blog. Is there a word for that?
I am moving my created images into the post boxes. I wish I had done that from the start but I will be wiser from now on. Live and learn. I can't wait to share some of my new wisdom with friends when school starts. They tell me I am better at doing things for them than actually teaching them so I'll try to do better this year. But who wants to teach a bunch of crazy teachers after you have taught crazy 5th graders all day? By the way which of these groups are the better students?

1 comment:

LauraAnn said...

I like the idea of blog maintenance. I am trying to think of a clever word for that process, but at 5:38 a.m., nothing is coming!

Back to the topic at hand, I would like to reformat my blog so that it appears more balanced. My posts are so long that I put only one on the screen at a time, but then all of my other stuff (more properly termed "page elements") stream down the page and disappear... I haven't seen my avatar and profile in ages.

I am afraid to mess with the settings though. I wonder if anyone out there has any advice to offer?