Monday, July 28, 2008

task 20



I did it! I was just making video embedding harder than it has to be. I am excited about the wide range of video types and quality you can access on Teacher Tube. There is something very important about authenticity when teaching science. These videos from Teacher Tube gathered often by "regualr" people really impact students when they realize that they could be there, doing the same thing. I also like to use clips with good music. Music seems to open some extra channel for some learners as well as add a tone of excitement.

It is amazing just how easy it is to get to these videos. I use video clips everyday usually from United Streaming but can't wait to incorporate all the new clips I will get from Teacher Tube and You Tube. It makes you feel really dorky when something so easy was at your fingertips and you did even know it was there.

No comments: