Saturday, July 12, 2008

Task 18 Google Documents Ditties


http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dfrtq66q_2gkdx8kc5

This is the address to my Google Doc. It is filled with My Summer Ditties 2008. It is a collection of 4 line ditties written and emailed to my daughter at work each day. I hope it starts her day off on the lighter side. I had been keeping them in a Google Notebook but hit the document button on the bottom of the page and it went directly to my Google document page. I am always shocked when something goes right the first time. I think this will be a good tool to use when we are trying to coordinate our district science fair with all 5 ele. campuses. Or get ideas for retirement parties, or get ideas from several different people on a subject... I think it will take a little explaining to recipients who have never used it but I think it can be very productive.

1 comment:

LauraAnn said...

Gosh, sister: you have been a busy litter blogger!

I am glad for your Google Doc success. I was never able to figure out how to post my Google Doc powerpoint to my website -- maybe I need the button that you refer to?

It sounds like you plan on using Google Docs like a wiki. Do you see any advantage to using one over the other?